Compare Energy Prices New South Wales
Post on June 13th, 2015
ElectricityWizard makes it easy to save money on annual energy. We will provide you with a quick, easy, and absolutely free electricity comparison to reduce costly power bills!
Remember, our service is 100% free and available at no obligation to you. You can consult one of our expert customer service representatives to compare energy deals available in your area. We work hard to help you reduce the amount you fork out on your electricity bills.
To take advantage of possibly incredible savings, call us directly at 1300 359 779 or fill out the form below for more information. We look forward to speaking with you!
Want to Save on your Electricity Bills?
Compare Energy Prices Today!
As a residential or business customer, there are two proactive steps that you can take to make energy bills more affordable:
• Use a free energy comparison to help you lock in cheaper electricity rates.
• Conserve energy at home or in the workplace to make power bills more affordable.
The New South Wales Government encourages households and businesses to do their part to reduce daily energy consumption to not only benefit the environment but make rising electricity costs more manageable.
For business customers hoping to conserve energy, the Government provides the following tips:
• Increase the temperature setting on an air conditioner by just one degree, from 22°C to 23°C, to reduce total power consumption by up to 10%; this will effectively reduce carbon pollution by 200 kg.
• Fix leaks in a compressed air system. Fixing a compressed air system leak could improve its overall efficiency by up to 40%. This will keep pressure drops to a minimum to save up to 8% on annual power bills, or 2400 kg of carbon pollution.
• Switch to more efficient lighting. Lighting makes up to 15% of total power usage in a building; just switching off the lights when not in use can eliminate 11,000 black balloons of carbon pollution.
• Replace aging air-conditioning units over 10 years old. Air conditioners are used on a regular basis in a business setting, and if they don’t operate efficiently, they can drain power and money. Replacing an air conditioner that is more than 10 years old can conserve power by up to 40% and save 700 kg of carbon pollution.
To make energy bills as affordable as possible, start out with a quick, easy electricity comparison today. ElectricityWizard will help you to compare apples to apples for a potentially large annual saving. In many cases we present to our customers potential savings of several hundred dollars annually.