Compare Energy Prices Gold Coast
Post on June 13th, 2015
The good news is that basic necessities like electricity don’t have to eat away at your household budget. You can rely on an absolutely free energy comparison available from ElectricityWizard to compare the offers of many leading retailers in your area. A matter of 5 minutes is all it takes.
If you’re ready to compare energy prices in the Gold Coast and make the switch, simply call us at 1300 359 779 or fill out the form below for more information. One of our skilled customer service representatives will help to compare your existing energy rates to competitive market prices to find a better deal. We want you to talk to us and find out for yourself if there is a lower cost option for you.
Remember, our service is absolutely free and available at no obligation to you. Call us to make the switch today!
Compare Energy Prices in the Gold Coast to Potentially Save Hundreds!
For customers hoping to compare energy prices in the Gold Coast, this is your lucky day. ElectricityWizard will help you to compare apples to apples to find more competitive local rates. We are here to help you lower annual power bills by as much as hundreds of dollars annually. If you like what you see, then we can handle the switching process for you, leaving you with a no hassle switch.
From there, you can do your part to conserve energy at home to make utility bills even more manageable. The Queensland Government advocates energy conservation around the house to reduce the carbon footprint in the state and help families save money on expensive utility bills.
By making simple changes around the house in something as small as lighting, you can reduce rising power bills quarter after quarter to put your hard-earned money back into your bank account where it belongs. Consider the following lighting tips to conserve energy at home today:
• Switch off lights when not in use. Many homeowners are under the misconception that you can save money by leaving fluorescent lights on, which will actually waste energy day after day.
• Use light coloured lampshades to maximize the light output of individual globes.
• Replace regular incandescent bulbs with compact fluorescent lights that use up to five times less energy.
• Install energy-efficient 12 V halogen downlights to reduce energy consumption and generate heat; fluorescent downlights will consume three times less energy and can last up to five times longer.
• Switch to low wattage bulbs in areas of dim lighting, like hallways, to keep energy use to a minimum.
As always, it can literally pay big bucks to compare electricity retailers. Why not start with a free, easy energy comparison. Call ElectricityWizard today to compare energy prices in the Gold Coast and see if you too can make great annual savings on power bills!
Compare and Save Today!
It’s never been easier to compare energy providers than with ElectricityWizard. Call now on 1300 359 779 and speak to an energy specialist who will help you find a better deal for you.