Electricity Prices Comparison
Post on June 13th, 2015
If you’re ready to compare and make the switch for cheaper gas and electricity rates, all you have to do is ask! Give us a quick call directly at 1300 359 779 or fill out the form below for more information. One of our expert customer service representatives will be happy to walk you step-by-step through the process for potentially exceptional savings in securing lower energy rates.
Given the complex state of Australia’s electricity market, getting a fair and accurate quote for lower electricity rates has never been more difficult. This is why it can literally pay to let ElectricityWizard do the hard work for you. We will compare apples to apples to help you find the right energy supplier to meet your needs, saving you on annual electricity. Call us to make the switch today!
Electricity Prices Comparison Can Cut Down on Expensive Energy Rates!
If you were shocked the last time that you opened your electricity bill, you’re certainly not alone. In every state, Australians are struggling to keep up with increasing electricity expenses that are putting a strain on household budgets.
To break it down for you, it helps to understand exactly where charges for your electricity bill go every quarterly cycle:
- Network Costs: These costs are necessary to transmit electricity from the source to the customer through electricity distribution networks. After the new introduction of the Federal Carbon Tax, this could eat up 50% of your quarterly bill!
- Energy Costs: These fees are necessary to buy electricity from generators through the wholesale electricity market for the purpose of retail electricity supply, making up to 25% of your electricity bill.
- Retail Costs: These charges are necessary for the operation of electricity retailers, providing billing, account management, and customer service; the charges often equal up to 10% of an average household electricity bill.
- Federal Carbon Tax Costs: The implementation of this new government tax will take up to 8% of the total charges on your electricity bill.
- Green Costs: These charges are necessary to stay in compliance with green schemes set in place by both state and federal governments, taking up roughly 7% of your electricity bill.
Unfortunately, many of the above factors that contribute to an expensive electricity bill are difficult to control. The good news is that you can exercise your freedom of choice as a customer in most states to use an electricity prices comparison to find lower rates available in your area. Call us to potentially save today!
Get a Better Deal on Your Electricity Bills
At Electricity Wizard, we do all the hard work for you. When you call us, we’ll compare your rates and plans against our preferred suppliers available in your area and help you select the right plan for you to cut down costs and meet any other criteria you may have. Best of all, our service is completely free – so what do you have to lose?