Compare Energy Prices Sydney
Post on June 13th, 2015
Instead of wasting money on electricity year after year, you can put your hard-earned money back into your bank account, where it belongs. Just call ElectricityWizard directly at 1300 359 779 or fill out the form below for a fast, free quote available at no obligation to you.
ElectricityWizard works as an expert energy broker to help you potentially save hundreds on annual energy. We have already helped more than 165,000 Australians to compare costly energy bills, and we want to do the same for you!
ElectricityWizard will help you to compare apples to apples to find a better energy deal for you and your family. We will take into account payment options, credits, special discounts, terms and conditions, and much more to find you the energy deal you have been looking for.
When You Compare Energy Prices in Sydney, You Can Save Money on Both Electricity & Gas!
According to statistics from the New South Wales Government, roughly one third of all carbon pollution in New South Wales is generated by regular electricity use. As a result, it’s more important than ever before to conserve power and reduce carbon pollution, which can also help to make household electricity bills more affordable.
The New South Wales Government urges households, businesses, and local communities to work together to reduce overall electricity use. This will help to cut down on carbon pollution and prevent a detrimental impact to the environment.
For homeowners who don’t know where to begin in household energy conservation, the Government provides the following power saving tips:
• Switch to energy-efficient light bulbs wherever possible.
• Turn off all lights after hours or when not in use.
• Switch off electronics and appliances at the power point instead of leaving them on standby mode.
• Strategically check energy rating labels before purchasing new equipment to cut down on household electricity use.
• Turn off the air conditioner and use a fan instead, whenever possible.
• Keep household temperatures at a recommended 18°C to 21°C in winter months to conserve heat.
• Install insulation and draught proof a house to prevent wasted power caused by heat loss.
Every small step taken in the right direction makes a big difference in benefited the environment and cutting down on household electricity use.
To start out right, make sure that you are paying one of the most affordable rates available in your area by taking advantage of a free, no-obligation electricity comparison from ElectricityWizard. Call us to make the switch today!
Compare and Save Today!
It’s never been easier to compare energy providers than with ElectricityWizard. Call now on 1300 359 779 and speak to an energy specialist who will help you find a better deal.