Post on June 13th, 2015
When you compare energy companies in your local area, you can rest assured that you are paying one of the most competitive electricity rates available. ElectricityWizard will provide you with our expert energy comparison service free of charge and available at no obligation to you.
Saving money on energy has never been this easy! Simply call ElectricityWizard at 1300 359 779 or fill out the form below for more information. We will help you to compare apples to apples to find you a better energy supplier, one that suits you better and wants your business more.
When you’re ready to make the switch, then with us you can lock in your savings by switching. We are here so that you can take advantage of more affordable energy!
Energy Companies Raise Rates Because of the Carbon Tax
State to state, no energy customer is exempt from nationwide increases in electricity prices as a result of the introduction of the federal carbon price in July 2012. Although the carbon tax was placed on large businesses to discourage carbon pollution, additional costs have filtered down to the average electricity customer in order to compensate.
Estimates confirm that the average Australian household could pay up to $3.30 more per week on electricity; gas prices may rise by $1.50 per week.
Customers who are finding it even more difficult to afford electricity bills are encouraged to first of all compare energy companies to make sure that they are paying the most affordable rates available.
From there, it helps to use these simple tips to keep energy costs to a minimum:
- Turn off a second refrigerator on weekdays when not in use.
- Dry clothing on an outdoor line or airing rack instead of using an electric dryer.
- Clean the lint screen regularly in dryers, washing machines, and cooling and heating equipment.
- Use a manual rake instead of an electric leaf blower and a broom instead of an indoor vacuum.
- Replace and clean refrigerator seals regularly to keep the appliance operating efficiently.
- Keep lids on pots and pans to prevent heat from escaping while cooking.
- Boil only as much water as you need in a kettle or use the microwave instead.
- Turn off entertainment devices manually instead of leaving them on standby mode.
- Wear warmer clothing at home in the winter instead of turning up the heat.
- Use fans and window screens to ventilate a home in the summer instead of turning on the air conditioner.
Making simple changes to conserve energy at home is one effective way to keep power bills manageable. You can also take advantage of an absolutely free electricity comparison to compare from many of the best energy companies in your area by calling ElectricityWizard today!
How to Compare Electricity Providers
ElectricityWizard allows you to quickly and conveniently compare electricity providers and plans in your area. One of our trained specialists can help you sort through many of the available rates and options in your service region so that you can choose the plan that best meets your needs, and if you want to switch then start saving money.
Try us today! Call Electricity Wizard now on 1300 359 779 or fill out your details below to have one of our comparison specialists help you get a better deal on your energy bills starting today!