Compare Electricity Rates Adelaide
Post on June 13th, 2015
The truth is that your electricity bills don’t have to be outrageously expensive, no matter how much power prices continue to climb in Australia year after year. By taking just a few moments to compare electricity rates in Adelaide, it is possible that you can easily secure lower prices on your quarterly electricity bills by finding a cheaper retailer in your area.
Let ElectricityWizard do the hard work for you. Simply input your information in the form below to receive a free, no-obligation quote on possibly much cheaper electricity rates or call 1300 763 849 to speak to one of our skilled customer service representatives directly. ElectricityWizard will compare apples to apples, working hard to help you find lower prices when you compare electricity rates in Adelaide today!
Electricity Conservation Tips to Save Even More on Expensive Power Prices
According to leading electricity retailer Synergy, one of the best places to begin conserving energy around the house starts in your very own kitchen. Here are some helpful, effective tips that you can use today to reduce your electricity consumption in your kitchen to shrink expensive power bills even further: Place all appliances on standby mode or turn appliances off at the wall when not in use.
- Make sure to always turn out the lights when you leave the kitchen.
- Check the seal on your refrigerator to ensure that it doesn’t leak.
- Make sure that the on/off cycle in your refrigerator is working properly.
- Regularly vacuum the dust out of your refrigerator condenser coil so that the appliance runs more efficiently.
- Defrost your freezer regularly when ice is thicker than 5 mm to help the appliance run better and use less energy to keep food frozen.
- Fill the kettle with cold tap water; only heat as much water as needed to conserve energy.
- Use a microwave oven instead of a standard oven whenever possible, especially when cooking smaller meals, defrosting, or reheating.
- Make sure the dishwasher is completely full before running a cycle to conserve water and energy.
- Replace all lighting with energy-efficient compact fluorescent light bulbs, which use significantly less energy than standard incandescent bulbs.
Although these energy-efficiency tips only apply to the kitchen, they’ll make a world of difference in reducing the amount that you pay on electricity each year! When you encourage your family to work together as a team to conserve electricity around the house, you can combat expensive electricity prices to keep your annual power bills affordable.
Get a Better Deal on Your Electricity Bills
At Electricity Wizard, we do all the hard work for you. When you call us, we’ll compare your rates and plans against our preferred suppliers available in your area and help you select a great plan for you. We are here to help you cut down costs and meet any other criteria you may have. Best of all, our service is completely free – so what do you have to lose?