Choosing Electricity Provider
Post on June 13th, 2015
Choosing an electricity provider with lower rates can be easy when you make the switch in a matter of minutes. ElectricityWizard is proud to provide our customers with expert guidance to walk you step-by-step through the process to help you take advantage of cheaper electricity prices in just 5 minutes of your time.
Customers interested in choosing an electricity provider with lower rates can make the switch in 3 easy steps:
- Call us directly at 1300 359 779 or fill out the form below.
- Have your most recent electricity bill in hand for a quick comparison.
- Choose cheaper rates with potential savings each year!
It’s no wonder that over 165,000 Australians have used our expert electricity comparison service. If you’re sick of paying too much on annual energy, you can start by choosing an electricity provider with lower rates, a better payment plan, green options, credits, and terms and conditions that will meet the needs of your household. The time to save is now!
Choosing an Electricity Provider with Lower Rates Can Mean Big Savings
Each state is being hit with rising power prices for households and businesses due to a number of factors that include:
- New federal carbon tax
- Additional costs necessary for network infrastructure renovation
Customers who exercise their freedom in choosing an electricity provider in a state with full retail competition have the opportunity to take matters into their own hands. They can reduce costly power bills each year, in spite of the factors listed above.
In a state like Queensland, the cost of living is on the rise in every area, especially when it comes to utility bills. The Courier Mail points out Queensland residents can expect price increases in:
- Insurance: Residents with private health insurance can anticipate an average price increase of 5%; couples that earn over $260,000 per year will lose their 30% rebate for private health insurance.
- Mortgages: Homeowners can expect to pay $1.05 more each week on average with a total housing rate hike of $54 per year.
- Electricity: Electricity prices could rise as much as 26%, depending upon which electricity retailer that a customer selects.
What is the bottom line? The federal carbon tax will affect the Queensland cost of living in 2012. Queensland households can expect an average price increase of $3.34 a week in power bills, $1.50 per week in gas bills, and $1.00 per week in groceries.
No matter what state you live in, you have the opportunity to counteract rising electricity prices by choosing an electricity provider that you can trust. ElectricityWizard is here to help and will provide you with a quick quote in under 5 minutes!
Compare Rates Quickly and Accurately!
ElectricityWizard has a free call back service that will advise you if there is a better electricity plan released at any time by our preferred partners. This service will keep you constantly updated with better rates and discounts in your area so that you never have to worry about wasting money on your electricity bill.
ElectricityWizard is based 100% in Australia and will get you the latest, most up-to-date comparison of which electricity suppliers are better suited to meet your needs.