Electricity Connection New South Wales
Post on June 13th, 2015
Potentially saving a bundle on electricity rates in Australia has never been easier. When you use our convenient, free electricity comparison service, we will work hard to find you a more affordable electricity connection in New South Wales in just moments.
All you have to do is call 1300 763 849 to speak to one of our expert customer service representatives, or input your information in the form below for a fast quote that is available at no obligation to you – in under 5 minutes!
Today, there’s no reason for you to pay the most expensive electricity prices on your quarterly bills. Using a quick electricity comparison service will help you secure one of the potentially much cheaper rates available in your area. We are here to help you reduce annual power expenses in NSW every year.
Are You Wasting Electricity at Home? Conserve Energy for Even Cheaper Power Bills
According to leading electricity retailer Ausgrid, roughly half of all households in Australia use an electric hot water system. However, this type of hot water heating mechanism is not only wasteful, but it has a negative impact on the environment. This is precisely why the Australian Government decided to phase out electric hot water heaters as of 2010.
The government is encouraging Australians to use energy efficient heating alternatives like heat pumps, gas hot water heaters, and solar heaters. The good news is that all of these devices have the potential to reduce your energy bills by up to $300 a year, depending on the size of your house!
If you haven’t made the switch to a hot water heating alternative, you can still use these helpful tips to conserve water and reduce expensive power bills even further:
- Don’t leave water running. When shaving or brushing your teeth, plug the sink drain instead of leaving the tap on.
- Reducing shower times to just 3 minutes will decrease total power expenses by $20 per person per year.
- When washing laundry, always adjust the water level to match the load size. Even better, only use the clothes washer when washing a full load since the same amount of electricity is required to wash a large load or a single item.
- Wash clothes in cold instead of hot water to reduce energy expenditure by up to 90%.
- If you have a swimming pool, keep the temperature at less than 27°C. It also makes a difference to use a timer to turn the pool filter pump on and off at certain times to prevent electricity from being wasted all day long.
Get a Better Deal on Your Electricity Bills
At Electricity Wizard, we do all the hard work for you. When you call us, we’ll compare your rates and plans against our preferred suppliers available in your area and help you select a great plan for you to cut down costs and meet any other criteria you may have. Best of all, our service is completely free – so what do you have to lose?