Electricity Connection Gold Coast
Post on June 13th, 2015
By taking just a few moments of your time, you could find a cheaper electricity connection in the Gold Coast by using our helpful electricity comparison service. To compare and make the switch today, fill in the form below or call us directly at 1300 763 849 for a fast quote that is absolutely free!
It can be overwhelming and often frustrating to compare electricity retailers near you to find a cheaper rate. That’s why ElectricityWizard is happy to do the hard work for you. When you use our accurate electricity comparison service, we will compare your current electricity rates against preferred suppliers in your area to help you find the a better plan to meet your needs.
By using our free service, you could be putting a huge percentage of your overall annual electricity bills back into your bank account. Come and hunt for cheaper rates on your annual power bills with us!
How Much Is Your Electricity Costing You? Learn to Conserve Electricity at Home
After using our electricity comparison service to seek out lower rates on your electricity connection in the Gold Coast, it’s time to get serious about how you use electricity around the house. If you have never assessed your electricity consumption before, you may be in for an unpleasant surprise.
- Air Conditioner: A large wall air conditioner will run at 3500 W, costing 79.3 cents per hour. This averages out to $198.30 on your quarterly electricity bill.
- Clothes Dryer: A clothes dryer will run at 4000 W at 90.6 cents per hour. This totals to $22.70 on each quarterly electricity bill.
- Electric Blanket: Even an item as small as an electric blanket requires 120 W to run at 2.7 cents per hour. This could add up to $4.60 on your quarterly electricity bill.
- Freezer: A new 400 L freezer will run at 72 W, costing 1.6 cents per hour. This will tack $35.70 onto your quarterly electricity bill. Keep in mind that an older model of freezer will likely run more inefficiently and will cost even more money on quarterly bills.
- Microwave: A microwave runs at 1000 W at 22.7 cents per hour, costing $5.70 on each quarterly electricity bill.
- Television: A large flat screen LCD TV will run at 150 W at 3.4 cents per hour, costing $11.90 per quarter. A small standard television will cost roughly $5.90 per quarterly bill.
Get a Better Deal on Your Electricity Bills
At Electricity Wizard, we do all the hard work for you. When you call us, we’ll compare your rates and plans against our preferred suppliers available in your area and help you select a great plan for you. We are here to help you cut down costs and meet any other criteria you may have. Best of all, our service is completely free – so what do you have to lose?