Find Possibly Cheaper Energy Providers in Brisbane in Just 5 Minutes!

  • Free ServiceFree Service
  • Quick & EasyQuick & Easy
  • No PaperworkNo Paperwork
  • Compare Electricity & gasCompare Electricity & Gas

Find a great electricity or gas plan from our leading partner retailers

Energy Providers Brisbane

Post on June 14th, 2015

If you’re sick of paying too much for electricity, you’ve come to the right place. You can use our absolutely free electricity comparison service and even switch energy providers in Brisbane all in just minutes.

ElectricityWizard proudly provides our service free of charge to all residential and business customers in Australia. More than 165,000 energy customers have already used our service. They came to us because they wanted a better deal on electricity and gas in their local area. We want to help you find your better deal too.

You can call ElectricityWizard directly at 1300 359 779 or fill out the form below for more information. One of our skilled customer service representatives will walk you step-by-step through the process to compare your current energy rates against many competitive market prices, rates and contract terms to help find you a better electricity deal in minutes!

Why Compare Energy Providers in Brisbane?

When it comes to saving money on energy, the process is simple. To start out right, it helps to compare energy providers in Brisbane to try and take advantage of lower rates in just minutes. The type of savings that are potentially on offer could put hundreds of dollars back into your bank account each year!

From there, homeowners can do their part to conserve energy at home to make power bills as cheap as possible. According to leading Australian electricity distributor Ausgrid, more than 90% of the electricity produced in the nation comes from coal. The remaining 10% is produced through hydroelectric generation.

As you may already be familiar with, coal used to generate electricity produces greenhouse gases, which have a detrimental effect on the environment. In addition to shaving hundreds of dollars off of your utility bills each year, conserving energy can reduce the nation’s burden on the environment to promote a clean energy future in Australia.

The good news is that you can start conserving energy at home today with the following tips:

  • Close curtains when the heater is on to seal heat inside of a room.
  • Encourage family members to put on extra clothing in cold weather instead of turning up the heater.
  • Keep doors and windows closed when the air conditioner is on in hot weather.
  • Turn off water taps after each use.
  • Take shorter showers each morning instead of baths.
  • Turn off appliances when not in use instead of leaving them on standby mode.

Making simple lifestyle changes can help you to conserve electricity at home to save money on energy. You can also compare energy providers in Brisbane in minutes to potentially make your power bills even cheaper!

How to Compare Electricity Providers

ElectricityWizard allows you to quickly and conveniently compare the offers of many electricity providers in your area. One of our trained specialists can help you find many great available rates and options in your service region so that you can choose a plan that better meets your needs. We are here to help you save money on energy.

Try us today! Call Electricity Wizard now on 1300 359 779 or fill out your details below to have one of our comparison specialists help you get a better deal on your energy bills starting today!

1300 359 779

Call us & quote